1950 Jaguar Mark V Drop Head Coupe
Older correct restoration that shows very. Recent mechanical service including new clutch, brakes and suspension updates. The mark V was introduced to distributors and the press on September 30, 1948. Build by Jaguar Cars from 1948 to 1951. It was available as a four door (sedan) and a two door convertible known as the Drop head Coupe. Both versions seating five adults. It was the first Jaguar with independent front suspension, first with hydraulic brakes, first with fender skirts, first specifically designed to be produced in both right and left hand drive configurations, first with disc center wheels, first with smaller wider 16" balloon tire, first to be offered with sealed headlamps and flashing turn signals for the important American market, and the last model to use the push rod engines.